Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

A Twenty Year Anniversary With Paul Lir Alexander

On Saturday 13 December, 2014 I marked a twenty year anniversary. On that day in 1994 I first met Paul Lir Alexander in Miami at FCI Miami. He was doing a 22-year sentence for importing cocaine. Paul finally agreed to let me write a book about his life. After all of the research I concluded that Paul is the most fascinating man and clever man that I have personally met in my life.

He had been a Mossad agent. He had created an entertainment company in Brasil that managed super stars including Xuxa. He had been a consultant for the CIA and undercover operative for the DEA. While doing all of this he was also a master international drug smuggler who imported as much as $9 billion US worth of cocaine into the US and Australia.

He became a wealthy man with a huge ranch in Brasil, a Hawker Sidley corporate jet, and a mega yacht worth an estimated $25 million dollars.

Paul paid for his illegal activities. He served a little over 17 years in jail before walking away from a work release program in June of 2010. Since then he has vanished from the face of the earth. Some people believe that he's dead now. I don't. He is living a very low-key life somewhere in the world.

Please take a moment to Google Paul Lir Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment