Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

A Beautifu Day In Bariloche

Everyone it has been a beautiful day. I got up and checked out of my apartment in San Martin de Los Andes. I waited at the bus station. A beautiful double-decker KoKo bus pulled up with a sign saying Bariloche. I checked my bags and climbed to the upper deck and got the front seat with a spectacular view. We drove 4 hours through beautiful lakes, mountains, etc. It was a magical experience. We saw a lot of snow on the mountains but when we arrived in Bariloche it was so warm that everyone was in shirt sleeves and having a wonderful time. I had lunch at a favorite Mexican restaurant here in town-Dias de Zappata. I watched a huge festival for children in the town square. It is such a beautiful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment